Tuesday 24 March 2015

Wow Breakfast!

The word ‘breakfast’ literally refers to breaking the fasting period of the prior night. It is first meal most often eaten in the early morning before undertaking the day's routine of work. It is the most important meal of the day and should be eaten like a king. All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
It's often the meal you play a game on. I make sure I have oatmeal, milk, fruit and Kellogg’s cornflakes. It's the fuel I use to hopefully do my best, so eating right is a big part of being a perfect homemaker.
I was in the habit of forgetting breakfast and snacks, but  since I bought a pack of Kellogg’s Cornflakes my taste buds crave for it and breakfast has become my favorite way to start off my day in a healthy way. Many yummy dishes can be prepared in a moment’s time with a few ingredients added with Kellogg’s Cornflakes and minimum effort.
In my neighborhood Guptaji’s family cooks different types of innovative yummy and delicious breakfast adding Kellogg’s Cornflakes in their recipes. We keep getting the delicious aroma of their recipes like baked cookies, Ladoos, cornflake popcorn clusters, cornflake Walnut Chocolate Muffin, Cornflakes chidwa, Strawberry & Banana Cornflakes Sitafal Cornflakes, Cornflakes Khatta Moong, Cornflakes Coconut Ladoos, combined with crushed cornflakes, chopped nuts, condensed milk, and clarified butter. My taste buds awakens and my steps automatically walks to Guptaji’s home to taste the tastiest “NASHTA” filled with the goodness of wheat, corn, rice and oats (Kellogg’s Cornflakes). Sometimes I wonder whether Mrs. Gupta is a housewife or a wonderful master chef. She cooks separate nashta for each and every occasion. A single bowl of her hearty healthy breakfast is enough to charge me up till lunch. My mouth is already salivate. Finally it is unveiled from where and how can we get right nutritious breakfast. I wish I would have paid more attention to my breakfast earlier in my life. Nowadays as a good housewife, I always remember to include Kellogg’s Cornflakes in all my breakfast recipes.
But still on Sundays I do visit Guptaji’s home to taste four to five recipes from the menu of her 100 tasty nutritious and recipes. Nowadays my motto is “ Din ki shuruwat @Guptaji ke naashte ke saath”. In my neighbourhood each and everyone eagerly waits to get invited by Guptaji and have a taste of tastiest, healthier and yummy delicious breakfast. Guptaji’s home is synonymous to achcha naashta or @Guptaji ke Ghar Kellogg’s wala naashta. It is the only destination for everyone to have a nutritious breakfast.
To be summed up Kellogg’s Cornflakes is the best breakfast for the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment