Wednesday 11 March 2015

Start a new life!

#StartAnewLife Time changes everything except something within us which is always surprised by change. A Secret DVD changed my life.
This world as we have created it is just a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our own thinking.
I am happy and grateful and this is the first time in my life that I mean it and feel it. My son was hospitalized because of a Dengue fever. His situation was terrible and not a single doctor was convincing me for a secured treatment. The whole day I was with him and crying all the time. I was really down, not only because I saw him like that, but he had his annual exam to give that month only. A friend of mine THE secret DVD, since then everything changed in my life. Instantly I stopped crying, heard that ear catching music, laughed a lot with him and also with the hospital staff. I spend lot of time playing “antakshari” and many indoor games which he can play at bed. After two weeks of high fever and antibiotics, they decided to release him. Then they gave one more day if the fever would drop.
That day I was extremely happy and told everybody in the family that tomorrow we will leave the hospital because he has no fever. Finally I packed our all the things, and dressed him with his favourite clothes, waiting to receive the papers to leave the hospital. The nurse came to check my son’s fever, she checked mine also, and she was shocked that now I had a fever! His fever was transferred to me because of my prayers. So that does not matter and the next day we went for home!!!
After two days he has to sit for his final examinations, he sat and stood first in his class…….a wonderful result. Now everything in my life was changed.
I was so happy and graceful to GOD and I thank God each and every moment ……..In the morning when I wake up, I thank everybody related to me every day. A special thanks to my special friend who has given me that secret DVD which has made a drastic change in my life.
I have a picture of my friend engraved in my heart and I wish I could give him a big kiss and tell him a GREAT THANKS……….He is my Angel!!!  He is my God…SHYAM
This incident happened a few years back. Now I am 56 years old, married with two wonderful children, a son-in- law and a caring husband. I am determined to be cheerful and happy in every awkward situation I may find myself. For I have learned that mostly our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstances but by our attitude and thinking.

https://housing.com/in

No comments:

Post a Comment