Sunday 21 July 2013

Perfect Road Trip..

Being one of the craziest for road trips, I find this amazing opportunity to write for my passion. All thanks to Ambi Pur.
One of my finest road trips has been drive from Mumbai to Lonavala. Nothing can beat this amazing experience. It was a trip with my family which includes my husband, son, daughter  and son-in-law. The excitement filled drive started off with usual Mumbai traffic but the moment we left off the traffic of Mumbai and got connected to the neat, clean and smooth roads of Mumbai-Lonavala was amazing. 


The early morning drive just made our morning wonderful. We halted at a restaurant to have breakfast and then again continued our joyful journey. Driving through the roads watching the ravishing scenery on both sides of the road. On the way to Lonavala we stopped at  Malshej Ghat and felt the cold waters of it. We clicked loads of pictures of us and enjoyed over there. Thenafter we continued our drive to Lonavala. The foggy roads, greenery , awesome roads altogether just was making this experience amazing. 





https://www.facebook.com/AmbiPurIndia





Entering into Lonavala we drove around the town and suddenly a bad smell started coming. We closed the windows of the car but still the smell didn’t go away. My son started feeling uncomfortable and gave signs of vomiting. That very moment I saw somebody had removed Ambi Pur from the panel. I took out Ambi Pur, switched the A.C. on and then the bad smell vanished and this is a very practical experience of mine how Ambi Pur came to rescue us from pathetic smell.









We then reached our holiday home in Lonavala where it’s just peace, away from the fast life in Mumbai city. We had lunch and enjoyed over there. Minutes before leaving Lonavala, I saw one of the tyres of our car had got nail pierced inside it. So as I spotted out, I called my son to replace it. He changed the tyres and then we left from Lonavala to Mumbai. It was a Sunday trip just for getting relaxed from usual worries of life and a road drive for me is the best stress buster for me.



   

While going back to Mumbai, we took along the same route but this time we experienced something different. After driving some distance we saw a long queue of cars and trucks on roads.  This we thought can be a turning point of our short journey. We all got off from the car to check out what’s the reason for it and then we came to know that some bridge has been broken so the vehicles aren’t able to pass by. The place where our car stopped was a nice one. Not being aware of the proper name of the place, cannot share still it was a beautiful place with white fogs all around and green trees. Some food stalls were there too along with small waterfalls here and there. The place depicted true beauty of the nature.


The mess-up on road was sorted out and vehicles started moving. We then got into the car and continued our journey towards Mumbai. The neat and clean roads just stopped us from leaving the place. We didn’t feel like passing these roads and move on to Mumbai. Just superb roads  it was, but we had to move on. We finally reached our home in Mumbai.





This was one of the short road trips I had experienced. But even though a short trip but this journey for me is unforgettable for me. The smiling faces of my family members and the much needed relaxation was the best thing about the trip along with awesome experience of driving along such superb roads.
Thanks to my family and also my lovely Jazz car for making me have such a wonderful experience. Total pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post Thanks For sharing....... A bitumen rejuvenate that reverses the effects of oxidisation in asphalt.This is the most cost effective asphalt preservation system on the market.

    ReplyDelete